Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coming...

 
I am actually posting something on my blog which I'm sure everyone gave up on me and won't even see this.  But here you are.  We are having another baby!  I'm am 3 months along and finally telling people.  I just told my family last weekend.  It was a planned pregnancy but a hesitant one because I really don't have a strong desire to have another child but didn't want to have any bigger gap between Brooklyn and another one.  And guess what? I am going to do a home birth!! Yes, most of you probably think I am crazy but oh well.  I hate doctors, I refuse to have an epidural, one of the worst parts about my other two labors was having to have the IV in "just in case", and I will save a couple thousand dollars.  And there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Lish!! I guess Asher and Cambria really helped push you over the edge on having another baby. I am so happy and excited for you!

    ReplyDelete